Are you eager to take the leap towards a cohesive social media marketing strategy for your business? Often, half the battle to getting started is getting through the onboarding process.We won’t sugar coat it – onboarding can be time-consuming and tedious. In some cases, it can take upwards of two months. However, onboarding is so necessary for any successful client-agency relationship.
Wondering what Little Moon Marketing’s onboarding process looks like? Let’s dive in.
Like anything else in life, you wouldn’t sign an agreement with an agency without meeting first to decide if they’re a good fit for your business. We start all relationships with a discovery call before jumping in. Some essential items to consider during a discovery call with an agency:
- Do they have a niche client list? It’s great to have a niche, but will they understand how your business operates? Will they be open to learning more about your industry?
- What are their expectations? Do they expect you to be available for weekly content shoots, or are they flexible with content deliverables? Do they have a minimum yearly commitment? Are these expectations realistic for your business?
- Do you vibe with the team? Learn about their internal and external processes, team dynamic, and values. A strong client-agency relationship is dependent on many factors, but seeing eye-to-eye on fundamental items is critical.
After learning a little more about your business, we decide whether or not it is a good fit on our end and get working on a customized proposal. Though we offer packages, we realize that not every business fits into the same box. That’s why we’re sure to put together a comprehensive proposal that outlines your business’s specific needs. After we finalize the proposal, we will send it over to you within 1-2 business days for review.
Let’s Get Started: Kickoff Call
Woo hoo! You’ve made the leap. Now it’s time for the fun stuff – or at least we find it fun. After you accept the proposal, you’ll receive a welcome packet, client homework, and a calendar invite for a kickoff meeting. During this meeting, we will touch on the high-level items in our welcome packet:
- Team communication preferences
- Monthly meetings
- Scope of work
- Methods of delivery
- Review timelines
- Any additional details that need ironing out
Analyze, Strategize, Plan
We *hopefully* have all the necessary items and information to get the ball rolling on a cohesive social media strategy for your business. After the kickoff call, we will spend the next 5-7 days mapping out and strategizing. Once we’ve finished your social media strategy, we will schedule a strategy review with your corresponding team. It is crucial to ensure that the strategy reflects your business objectives during the review. Once everyone is on the same page, we obtain the necessary deliverables and get to work.
The long-awaited launch day is here. One week pre-launch, we will provide your team with a social media content calendar. Your content calendar will be available to review throughout the month in Monday.com, and we will schedule your social media content in Loomly.com. We will plan to have a follow-up meeting one-month post-launch. Cheers!